Monday, June 16, 2008

Ten Secrets To Building A Profitable Online Business, Part 8

I AM A MONEY MAGNET

EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD

I HAVE MORE RICHES THAN KING SOLOMON

MONEY FALLS LIKE AN AVALANCE OVER ME

THERE IS MORE MONEY BEING
PRINTED FOR ME RIGHT NOW

I AM RECIEVING MONEY
MAKING IDEAS EVERYDAY

I AM RECIEVING UNEXPECTED COMMISSION
CHECKS IN THE MAIL EVERYDAY

I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH
MONEY FOR EVERYTHING I WANT

The Secret Riches Visualization Tool

Napoleon Hill's Secret







Secret #8: Join a Mastermind group.

One of the best success books of all time is,
"Think and Grow Rich." If you don't own it,
you should hop over to a bookstore and buy
a copy today. Or, I know where you can get a
free copy you can download it here:
Think and Grow Rich

One of it's key principles is the Mastermind
group. Every top leader and almost every
millionaire takes part in a Mastermind group.
By combining your talents and skills with others,
you'll able to multiply everyone's efforts.
Every single one of you becomes more successful
as a result. I have my own Mastermind group and
we currently have an opening for a couple more
people if you're interested. Just send me an email at
dennis@mlminstruction.com
subject line: Mastermind group invitation.
If there is still an opening left, I will introduce
you to the group!

Dedicated to your SUCCESS!
Dennis Levy
Personal Success Coach Renegade University
http://www.networkmarketinginstruction.com/

P.S. I've got some great news today...
I just discovered a brand new prospecting system where you can:

1. Automatically promote YOUR primary business!
2. Get "Real-Time" leads sent to your inbox!
3. Earn multiple income streams with 100x less effort!
4. Build your
List Joe, List Bandit, and Your Lucky List
downlines on auto-pilot!

Take a look here:
Downline Prospector

No comments: