Monday, June 16, 2008

Ten Secrets To Building A Profitable Online Business, Part 9

I AM A MONEY MAGNET

EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD

I HAVE MORE RICHES THAN KING SOLOMON

MONEY FALLS LIKE AN AVALANCE OVER ME

THERE IS MORE MONEY BEING
PRINTED FOR ME RIGHT NOW

I AM RECIEVING MONEY
MAKING IDEAS EVERYDAY

I AM RECIEVING UNEXPECTED COMMISSION
CHECKS IN THE MAIL EVERYDAY

I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH
MONEY FOR EVERYTHING I WANT

I HAVE MY DREAM HOME

The Secret Riches Visualization Tool

Secret #9: Build a residual income.

Don't just sell a product one time.
Find a way to earn a residual income from
anything you sell. Sell something today. Earn an
income on it every month for the rest of your life.
This is how you build real wealth.

It isn't by selling a one-time item and finding a new
customer for it every day. Work an hour today and
earn an income forever. Try telling that to your boss.
Tell him or her you want to go to work tomorrow.
Then you want them to pay you for the rest of the year.
They'll laugh you right out of their office.
Yet, the wealthy do this everyday of their lives.

Dedicated to your SUCCESS!
Dennis Levy
Personal Success Coach
Renegade University
http://www.networkmarketinginstruction.com

P.S. I've got some great news today...
I just discovered a brand new
prospecting system where you can:
1. Automatically promote YOUR primary business!2.
Get "Real-Time" leads sent to your inbox!
3. Earn multiple income streams with 100x less effort!
4. Build your List Joe, List Bandit, and Your Lucky List
downlines on auto-pilot!

Take a look here:

Downline Prospector

No comments: