Monday, February 25, 2008

Ten Secrets To Building A Profitable Online Business, Part 7

I AM A MONEY MAGNET

EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD

I HAVE MORE RICHES THAN KING SOLOMON

MONEY FALLS LIKE AN AVALANCE OVER ME

THERE IS MORE MONEY BEING
PRINTED FOR ME RIGHT NOW

I AM RECIEVING MONEY
MAKING IDEAS EVERYDAY

I AM RECIEVING UNEXPECTED
CHECKS IN THE MAIL EVERYDAY

The Secret Riches Visualization Tool

Secret #7: Avoid hype.

The claims of make a $1,000,000 this weekend
may sound good, but they come at a heavy cost.
Too many people have fallen for this hype and
have lost all sense of real business principles.

I can take you to where you're making $100,
$500,or even $5,000 a month... But it usually
won't happen overnight. It will also take some
effort on your part. You have to follow the simple
system which has worked for me and
so many other people.

Dedicated to your SUCCESS!
Dennis Levy
Personal Success Coach
http://www.ezhomebasedbusinesses.com/
http://www.mlminstruction.com/

P.S. I've got some great news today...
I just discovered a brand new
prospecting system where you can:

1. Automatically promote YOUR primary business!
2. Get "Real-Time" leads sent to your inbox!
3. Earn multiple income streams with 100x less effort!
4. Build your
List Joe, List Bandit, and Your Lucky List
downlines on auto-pilot!
Take a look here:
Downline Prospector

No comments: