Monday, February 25, 2008

Ten Secrets To Building A Profitable Online Business, Part 5

I AM A MONEY MAGNET

EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD

I HAVE MORE RICHES THAN KING SOLOMON

MONEY FALLS LIKE AN AVALANCE OVER ME

THERE IS MORE MONEY BEING
PRINTED FOR ME RIGHT NOW

The Secret Riches Visualization Tool

Secret #5: Generate free leads.

Lead generation is the biggest expense in most
businesses. Many businesses even lose money
on their first couple of sales to a customer

because it costs so much to get them in the door!
I've found several ways to cut my leads costs to zero.

Using the Internet and a few strategies I'll reveal
to you I'm able to get all the free leads I'll ever need.
Right now there are actually too many free leads
coming in... so I'm having to give a few of them
to other members of my team.

Dedicated to your SUCCESS!
Dennis Levy
Personal Success Coach
http://www.ezhomebasedbusinesses.com/
http://www.mlminstruction.com


P.S. I've got some great news today...
I just discovered a brand new
prospecting system where you can:

1. Automatically promote YOUR primary business!
2. Get "Real-Time" leads sent to your inbox!
3. Earn multiple income streams with 100x less effort!
4. Build your
List Joe, List Bandit, and Your Lucky List
downlines on auto-pilot!

Take a look here:
Downline Prospector

No comments: